Redwing is a boutique advisory firm that helps investment funds and technology-based companies identify, assess, secure and manage high-quality tech investments.
We work with investors within a variety of project constructs, from acting as investment and business advisors to actively participating in growth ventures.
We bring a unique combination of skills: a wealth of experience from having started up companies in the US, Europe and Asia, expertise in business strategy, business model development and strategic marketing, and many years of working in a variety of business sectors in Indonesia.
If you are a current or intending investor in Indonesia, these are the types of questions we can help you answer:
Understanding the Indonesian market
- What are the critical dynamics and trends in the Indonesian tech sector?
- What is coming next in Indonesian tech that will suit my investment criteria?
- Where are the opportunities to invest, and which key players in the tech sector should I watch?
Investing in the Indonesian tech sector
- Which segments in the tech sector should I target?
- What growth strategy should I pursue in Indonesia?
- How can I best manage risk?
- I have a target investment in mind: what is its growth potential?
- What is the best business model for this target company?
- How much should I pay to invest, and what shareholding should I receive?
- What risks do I need to watch for once I have invested?
- What growth plan should the investee follow?
- What governance needs to be put in place?
- How do set realistic targets and then check that the investee is on track?